Daily positive affirmations can help you reprogram your mind from the negative self-talk you’ve had for years. For this to work effectively, you need to repeat the positive statements of a desirable outcome as a mantra daily a few times a day.
Daily positive affirmations help redirect your values, formulate goals for success, or simply help you increase your self-confidence. They can be used to improve areas such as wealth, success, health, relationships, or self-esteem.
Here are 10 tips for writing effective Positive Daily Affirmations
1. Develop yourself. Self-developed affirmations are the most effective positive daily affirmations. If you combine them with clearly defined written goals and applied faith, your power is even stronger.
2. Feel them. The emotional dimension of each statement should never be overlooked. When you can also “feel” your statement, your overall impact is greatly increased. For example, if your statement is “I am a successful public speaker,” visualize what it will be like to receive a standing ovation in a crowded room.
3. Do them in the present tense. You should express your positive daily affirmations in the present tense, that is, use “I am …” instead of “I will be …”. Saying things in the present tense will program your subconscious mind to believe that what you say is already a fact. In other words, you have no doubt in your mind that what you want is a fact and not just a wish that may or may not happen.
4. Make positive affirmations. Another important tip when formulating your affirmations is to write them in a positive state. A negative statement cannot work. For example, it should say “I am rich” instead of “I am not poor.”
5. Make short and clear daily positive affirmations. First, because your experience will create the conditions that allow the statements to manifest, write the statements carefully so that they are crystal clear. Express your innermost and real desires and express your broadest sense of yourself. Affirmations based on a narrow self-concept produce results that fall short, cause suffering, and further diminish the sense of self.
7. Increase your faith. Of course, the more faith you have in them, the more effective your claims will be. The wishes and dreams that your mind can conceive give seeds of possibility, and the possibilities eventually become realities.
8. Say positive daily affirmations with conviction. Some experts recommend saying positive affirmations daily in silence. They say that silent affirmations are more effective than spoken statements, because they involve more intensity of concentration and resonate throughout your body rather than your surroundings. Others recommend saying them out loud, because you can also use your facial expression or hand gestures for added conviction. Whatever it is, half-done positive daily affirmations are not going to be as effective as those you make with deliberate intention.
9. Follow-up with actions. Lastly, you will also need to take some actions, so that you can lay the groundwork for your manifestation. For example, stating that you will win the lottery is only possible when you buy a ticket.
10. Remind yourself every day. In a hurried lifestyle with 1001 things to do, it can be difficult to remember to repeat daily positive affirmations. So, put them in a conspicuous place, like on the wall or in front of the mirror, or save them on a PowerPoint slide to use as a screen saver.
Here are some examples to help illustrate the 10 tips above:
Positive Daily Affirmations for Self Confidence
1. I am confident in my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
2. I feel good about the way I do my job.
3. I love and accept myself for who I am.
Positive daily affirmations for abundance
1. All the things I want and need come to me.
2. I am an abundant person.
3. I create abundance in everything I say and do.
Positive daily affirmations for success
1. I am successful.
2. Everything I do turns into success.
3. I attract positive-minded people; I attract all positive things to me.